Did you know that every day we breathe approximately 20,000 times? Research has shown that our lung capacity decreases about 5% with every decade of life. This loss of lung elasticity means that we are receiving less oxygen. In addition, our brain requires 20% of our body’s oxygen needs.
This is just the beginning for the reasoning behind gifting our body with supplemental oxygen. When we don’t get enough oxygen, our bodies react. We get sluggish, irritable and have trouble concentrating. Unfortunately, our diet, stress, and even aging, reduces the amount of oxygen in our bodies. It’s for this reason that Mind, Body & Soul Wellness Spa is offering the exclusive Oxygen Bar. We want our clients to experience all the benefits of oxygen treatments within our wellness environment.
BENEFITS OF OXYGEN
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- Oxygen gives you energy! 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to our immune system, memory, thinking and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Calms your mind
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines, and hangovers.
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscles stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
- Lessons Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gives you better sleep patterns
We offer 10, 20, or 30-minute sessions with aroma choices that are wellness-based – which means there are no harmful chemicals. We currently offer eight different aromas such as: Lavender to enhance relaxation or Zen with invigorating Rosemary and Mint.
Whether you are a physical fitness enthusiast, hard-working college student, a pilot in training, or retiree who wants to improve their energy and alertness, we can offer a variety of oxygen treatment options to address your Mind, Body & Soul. Call the spa for more details. 928.776.6474.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Persons with any medical condition such as lung disorder/disease, asthma, emphysema, or pregnancy should consult their physician prior to use of recreational oxygen.