Sultan Virtual Academy in Yavapai County offers a convenient, flexible, enriching alternative to traditional education
During COVID-19, some families started K12 e-learning and never sent their kids back to a traditional classroom. K12 e-learning is a type of education where students learn online instead of in a traditional brick-and-mortar school.
It has many benefits; here are just a few:
- Convenience. One of the most significant advantages of K12 e-learning is that it is convenient. Students can learn wherever and whenever they want. They can also take courses that fit their schedules, rather than being tied to a traditional school timetable.
- Cost. K12 e-learning can be more affordable than traditional education since there are no costs associated with transportation and textbooks. At Sultan Virtual Academy here in Yavapai County, tuition is totally free.
- Flexibility. K12 e-learning is also very flexible, allowing students to learn at their own pace and choose which courses they want to take.
- Access to Expertise. With K12 e-learning, students have access to a broader range of experts and instructors than in a traditional school setting. This can be especially beneficial for courses not offered at their local school. This feature is especially helpful for students interested in vocational education. Sultan Virtual Academy partners with MICTED and VACTE.
- Increased Engagement. Many students find that they are more engaged in their studies when learning online. This is because they can take control of their learning and tailor it to their interests and needs.
- Preparation for the Future. K12 e-learning can prepare students for a future in which more and more jobs require digital skills. By teaching them how to use technology and learn online, they will be better prepared for the workforce of tomorrow.
- Fun. Last but not least, K12 e-learning can be fun! Many students enjoy the challenge of learning in an online environment and find that they are more motivated to do so.
Choosing the Right K12 E-learning Program for Your Child
When looking for a K12 e-learning program for your child, you should keep a few things in mind.
- The program should be convenient and flexible so that your child can learn at their own pace and on their schedule.
- It should also be affordable so that it is within your budget.
- Finally, the program should be engaging and fun so that your child is motivated to learn.
With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that more and more parents are choosing K12 e-learning for their children. If you are looking for a flexible, affordable, and convenient way to educate your child, K12 e-learning may be the right choice.
Sultan Virtual Academy, which is part of Bagdad Schools, has openings now. If you’d like to learn more about a free, online, top tier, public school education from a Yavapai Country school, please give us a call. More information about Sultan Virtual Academy can be found at https://sultanvirtualacademy.org.