Rafter Eleven offers special food combinations to soothe the soul
By Dawn Wasowicz
Our world is changing moment by moment and as we walk upon unchartered landscapes, we hold tight to what is dearest to us in life: family, friends, and faith.
The heart, the center of every home is the kitchen. It’s where we break bread, share good conversations, and, often, the place where we soothe our souls.
During this stressful time, we want Rafter Eleven to be the heart of this community; a place to relax for a moment, sip a warm cup of coffee and chat with your local Rafter Eleven team, who are beyond happy to serve you and make every moment matter.
Rafter Eleven wants to keep you, our customers, healthy and happy.
Let’s face it: a lot of us are staying in and cooking at home more than ever before. Nutritionally, you cannot beat Rafter Eleven’s fresh olive oils and barrel-aged balsamic.
Our olive oils fight viruses, and they’re good for your heart and your skin, and they are high in oleic acid. They actually are a source of tremendously good fat that fights viruses and helps curtail cancer.
Balsamic vinegar lowers cholesterol, increases metabolism, lowers insulin sensitivity, and, with its low-calorie content and dynamic flavor profile is a dynamic addition to any meal!
Here are some of Rafter Eleven’s comforting food combinations:
- Hot bread out of the oven with Tuscan Herb olive oil and our Traditional 18-year aged balsamic vinegar (dip & eat!).
- Pasta made simple. Add snow peas and shrimp, toss with Garlic olive oil and Sicilian Lemon balsamic vinegar and top with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and Mizithra cheese!
- Because you’ve gotta eat your greens … try this yummy salad. Chop romaine, butter lettuce and spinach leaves in bowl. Add sliced pears, roasted pecans, Gorgonzola cheese, and black pepper. Marry all ingredients with Basil olive oil and Gravenstein Apple balsamic.
- Nothing’s more comforting than Chocolate Chip Cookies, Rafter Eleven style. Use your favorite C.C.C. recipe but replace half the butter with Blood Orange olive oil and use white chocolate chips and pecans (oh so good!).
- Wines, to wind down and relax. Akakies: Sparkling Rosé from Greece. Annie/Amie: Creamy Mueller Thrugeau from Willamette Valley, Oregon. Casa Del Bosque: Cabernet from Maipo Valley, Chile.
Bring this article in and receive 20% off any of the items mentioned here.
Rafter Eleven… at the corner of delicious and delectable!
Call 928.227.2050 for up-to-date days and hours of operation at 2985 N. Centre Court, suite B, Prescott Valley, or check Facebook and Instagram.